Monday 22 October 2012

Act 50: Donations to Graze's Uganda School of Farming.

This is a good one today. Act number 50! Half way through! And this one requires a bit of public participation. Graze is a wonderful company that sends little boxes of delicious snacks to people. They really are gorgeous. (Especially the flapjacks!) Anyway, Graze has a school of farming in Uganda where children are taught how to grow their own food so they can feed themselves and ensure they have the ability to continue feeding themselves, and their families, in the future. As a Graze customer, I have a code that allows everyone I tell to get a completely free Graze box. And, every time someone enters my Graze code to claim their free box, £1 gets put into my Graze account. However, instead of just using that money as discount from my own boxes, I will forward every penny to the school in Uganda.

My code is 7QPKY49. All you have to do is enter this code on www.graze.com, tell Graze what yummy snacks you want them to send you (pick the flapjacks!) and then wait for your completely free box to arrive. And while your snacking away on your BBQ flavoured pistachios, or your popcorn, I'll be sending your lovely pound to Uganda.



The code again is 7QPKY49.
Thank you so much for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...