Sunday 21 October 2012

Act 49: Gave Out Strawberry Plants.

I have a strawberry plant in my back garden, and every year it sprouts off new shoots in the hope of reproducing into a bigger plant. Usually, we cut them back so we aren't left with a whole garden of strawberry plants, but this year I let the shoots burrow into little individual plant pots and grow into baby strawberry plants. And now the plants are big enough to survive without being attached to the original, I cut the stalks and handed out the pots to a few friends and family so they can have their very own, home-grown strawberries next summer.

And everyone loves strawberries. (Unless you have an allergy. In that case, I'm sorry that you're missing out.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...