Sunday 20 May 2012

The Plan.


Inspired by 366 Random Acts of Kindness I decided I wanted to do a kindness project of my own, but I knew it would be unlikely to ever get started - let alone finished - if I was to do it alone. So, I enlisted the help of my wonderfully motivated friend, Immy, and we thought up 100 Acts of Kindness.

We plan to do 100 Acts in total, one act every day from the 29th of May (the day of our final AS Level exam! Woop!). Some acts will be completely awesome, and others will be simple acts like a smile or a compliment, the kind of acts that people have no excuse not to do every day!
You can follow 100 Acts by:

Twitter: @CloCloR
Hash Tag: #100acts
Youtube: Immy's Ukuvision Channel
Blog: 100 Acts of Kindness
Also, there is an option to subscribe via email (scroll down!).

Originally, I planned to document each act on my personal blog, but I decided that it would be a better idea to keep this project separate and prevent it becoming cluttered in among all my other posts and projects.
Immy and I aren't rich or powerful - we're just two 17 year old A Level students who live in North Yorkshire that want to make kindness contagious and prove that ANYONE can make a difference.
It'll be making a difference, one act at a time. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...