Tuesday 29 May 2012

Act 1: Note to the Examiner.

And so it begins...

It's been months in the planning, and I've had a painful time trying not to work on the project in order to get some revision done for my exams. But that time is over, exams are finished and Immy and I can finally allow ourselves to crack on making people smile.

One of the many exams I completed over the past month was a General Studies paper; a paper which involved ranting about East Enders and what it means to be British. After I had finished my rant, I had a few minutes to wait before the exam finished. I used this time to write a small note to the examiner that would be marking my paper. (Not for extra credit, I promise!)

The note read (something like):
Dear examiner,
I think I would lose my mind if I had to decipher all this handwriting, thank you for making these papers for us.
Hope you have a nice day, despite these exams.
Chloe. x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...