Thursday 29 November 2012

Act 88: Supported SlutWalk.

It seems that our society tries to teach women to "not get raped" or to "not dress provocatively" despite the way they dress just being their own way of displaying their personality. If a woman is proud of her body and wants to wear a short skirt and feel good about herself on a night out, why shouldn't she?

In reality, shouldn't we be teaching men to "not rape" and to accept that just because a women has made an effort to look good, doesn't mean she is "leading him on."

This is a subject that makes me incredibly angry, and is one that I could rant about for paragraphs, so I will stop myself here and just refer you to the SlutWalk website before I feel the urge to punch the nearest male in the testes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...