Monday 23 July 2012

Act 43: Wrote for a Book on Communication Difficulties.

My dad's speech therapy communication group is planning on putting together a short book about living with a communication difficulty. Because it would be difficult for some of the members of the group to write a contribution, family members were approached to write their perspective on living with the speech difficulties.

So, I responded to their request and wrote a small section on what it's like living with Stephen and understanding what he means from what he says. I'm not sure when the short book will be published, or if it will be only available in my dad's hospital, but I'll keep you updated when I find out more.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there!

    My name is Ryan Garcia and I am the person behind 366 Random Acts of Kindness. What you guys are doing is incredible and awesome. I wanted to reach out to you both to see if you would be interested in helping with a worldwide random act of kindness in the near future. If so, please email me at 366RandomActs@gmail.com. Have a great day!

    Sincerely,
    Ryan Garcia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...